Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Let It Shine

Hey did you see the movie Let It Shine? Well I did and it was awesome!! I have 3 favorite parts in the movie. One of them is when Cyrus and Kris get into a fight at Off The Street. I like this part because it's full of excitment. Off The Street is a night club that Cyrus works at. My second favorite is when Cyrus and Roxie sing the song called Me and You. I like this part because Roxie finds out that that she has been lied to all that time and they actually communicate in the song. And my third favorite is when Cyrus and Lord of the Bling have a rap battle. I like this part because when Cyrus raps it's full of funny parts. The next time it comes on is 6/20/12 at 8:30 on Disney Channel.
videos from youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment