Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nicki Minaj

Have you heard of Nicki Minaj? If you haven't heard of her then you are really missing out. Nicki Minaj is one of my favorite rappers ever in the history of music! When she was younger she lived in Queens, New York. She was really cool back then. She still is though. Now she is a big superstar. Her real name is Onika Maraj. (Forgive me Nicki if I mispelled your name.) Some people say that she is fake. All the people who say that are just jealous because Nicki Minaj has more swagger then them. So check your facts. Anyways, I like Nicki's style because her style expresses her personality. So Nicki Minaj just made a new song called Freedom and I love it. I love all the songs she makes. Freedom has her BFF in it and I think that was really sweet of her to do that. And also Nicki Minaj is on American Idol with Mariah Carey. And they have been fighting alot on the show. So people have been saying that Mariah Carey is going to win because she is already big and she has been in the game for a long time. UH, N to the O. Nicki is going to win because she is from the hood and the nails do come off. So anyway I just want to say that Nicki you are my Idol. You inspire me to forget the haters and move on with my life. Like you say in Right Thru Me "They always told me forget the haters just get my money just get my waidah". Peace!
 
 
 
Picture from:vibe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment