Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 26, 2013

California Baby!

I love California! California is one of my most favorite places to go in the world! But what I really love about California is the rollarcoasters! Especially Knotts Berry Farm. I have only been to Knotts Berry Farm one time and I love it! But some scientists say that since California has a lot of earthquakes, it will eventually sink into the water. In California they rarely get any cold temperatures. I love that to. I live in Illinois and it's winter time here and temperatures can get to as low as 9 degrees. Maybe even lower! So it's cold here. But when it's cold in California people in Minnesota look at them like they were crazy. People in California are unprepared for the cold temperatures because they have shorts and short sleeved shirts. Well I have some advice for them. Buy some long coats, hats and gloves. Just in case there is another cool blast of air coming that way.

Picture from: coasterbuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment